Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Walk the path - 10KM walkathon -->updated photos

Jackson invite us to a 10km run in MMU. I accepted and registered too.

Was thinking 10km is nothing to me anymore cos I finished 22.3km before.



I reach there about 8. Thinking will start very soon. But mana tau got to wait for VIP and some speech. Above is the Eecees of this event.



We were bored. MY is always camwhoring...hehehehe...look at my tummy...so damn big!



After the speech, we start to warm up and getting ready. But I went to "leave" some weight 1st in the toilet, so that later can run with lighter load...kekekeke....joking la....u think really can meh?




Here we go...and i was adjusting my pants cos i feel it might drop during the run...



Sunday morning run! I stop right after this shot. I ran all the way from MMU campus till here. Start tired liao...WTF?! How to proceed then? This is the effect for no practising at all.

I think it was easy...but is wasn't shit! I walk almost 60% thru out the run...ahahhah

Next time, i will be wiser, cycling, like Yeong Chyi, can take photo somemore, no need to be so "san-fu".



Yeah! I finished last this time... Gavin, Kenny all ahead of me.

From top left clockwise: Foong KC, Sharon, Yeong Chyi, Kenny, me, Jackson, Gavin, Mei Yen.


Well, am glad with the results althought i exceeded my targeted time. I target to complete within an hour but I used approximately 1hour and 10min to finish the run.



Thanks again to my good companion, my nike air ace83... it accompanied me thru penang run. And this time too... my best buddy!




To keep me going, there is another "weapon", my ipod shuffle. It play my favourite music, make me forget the pains, make me so determine to finish the run.



Well, registration fees RM5, this is for charity, in return i got one towel...hahaha...so good, can wipe my sweat.

Thanks for the opportunity and thanks Jackson for the invitation.
Here is the proof i finished the run...

Throwing my fist while finishing...

Slowing down for glorious photo recording...


Yeah, they are waiting for me quite sometime already...thanks for the round of applause!



Another group pic with me stepping on MY shoulder...haha...

4 comments:

rachellmc said...

congratulations! u did well!!

Qi.Kidt said...

i couldn't imaging if you run without ur tummy. may b u will break the world record. hehe...:-P

怪咖 Jackson W. said...

Good ya! More to come, wanna join? StanChar Marathon KL 2009 on 28-June-2009.

Ruiten said...

mai siao la jack! stanchart isn't for me la. i wish rest few years after this then only consider. kekekek...