Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Restoran Tom Yam Klasik, Melaka

It's been a long long time i last visit this restaurant. In fact, after they have moved from ayer keroh to bukit beruang area, i did not visit before.

After so many years, i decided go for another try on the tom yam.


I ordered tom yam & fried rice for my dinner.


I would say, i like the tom yam soup, it's spicy, it's sour, it's tom yum! Yum yum! One thing i wanna highlight is, the seafood tom yam i ordered, has alot of prawn inside, it suprises me.


Even my pineapple fried rice, has alot of prawn.


Boy~~ look at the cilipadi, i am all sweating... fuyoh~~


I roughly calculate the prawn, it has about 16pcs from my tom yam & fried rice... this is consider alot for an normal meal, rite?


The entrance of the restaurant. Need to pass by a walkway whereas underneath is a big pool with fishes. I think this is their famous gimmick gua... last time oso has such pool.


I would say it is nice to have a decent meal by the pool, relaxing, chilling out here.

Here is the map to the restaurant. And their website.

1 comment:

Restoran Klasik Terapung said...

Thanks coz come to Restoran Tomyam Klasik...
Come visit our new blog www.klasikterapung.blogspot.com
Thx...