Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My new coach wallet

Was about to go FIL house in the evening, as usual i grab my phones, wallet and car key. And found the feeling of my wallet is different.

Had a look into it, it's a coach!!!





Ah dear cheekily change my original wallet to a new one, she ask winnie to buy for her in US. Yes, i was looking a wallet recently, every time i try to look for one during shopping, ah dear sure retrict me from looking at it by pulling me away. Now i know why la...



Not many card compartment though...



But WGAS, it's coach...from now on, i cannot put the wallet in my butt pocket liao. I need to take good care of it, hand carry everytime.



Look at the price, only USD99.00, after discount is about USD35.00. Here one new wallet cost about RM700.00 in the shop. Now this one only cost about RM120.00, with this price u can only get RENOMA nia... even before discount the price oso cheaper than the retail price here...

So happy! i got an branded wallet at last...thank you dear!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your ah dear so sayang u... make sure u guai guai ar...

Ruiten said...

RM100++ must guai guai?!