Friday, October 17, 2008

My Victory items in SIN

My vitory items shopping in SIN.



Nike sneakers bought in TAKASHIMAYA. 49.00dollar! I can do hip-hop dance with these sneakers liao... Yay!

My main purpose to Singapore is to find a nice camera bag for my alpha 200. He very kesian cos he is protected by laptop sleeves. So, I need a camera bag badly to easy me for outdoor shooting.



Vanguard camera back pack, the shop owner introduce me this bag. Cheap, useful, many compartments, good protections....she saids.


Side view of my vanguard...



Mai siao siao, this bag cost me 110.00dollar. Consider cheap lorrrr cos malaysia sell smaller size than this also around this price. =)



I can put my zoom lense together-gether liao! So good! It's all packed and ready to go!



Since the picture shows mountain, ok la, i will bring this along to mount KK expedition next year la!

In the same shop, i found cheap UV filters for my lenses.



The owner offers me OCTAGON, 10.00dollar. Then I told him i need another one for my zoom lense same size. He got no more stock but to offer me a slightly better UV lense and charge me same price. So good! To me, it is the same la...no difference one la...



Now my camera lenses are protected from UV, moisture, dirt, particles... I need not worry anymore. Can shoot kau kau one liao!

No comments: