Monday, May 16, 2011

Cool me down

Superbly hot weather for the past few days. Alone in my shop one day, no one with me, no customer, not at peak hour...(i oso dunno when is peak hour)...hahahha.

It been quite a long time i din had any cola, so i sneakout, lock my magnetic door and went to nearby s99 speedmart to buy one for myself.



I had my 1st sip....it was fantabulous ah! It cool me down right away. Wat a bliss... 

But then, while i still have half bottle, mom come over with a glass of COLD FRESH Orange juice! She ask me to drink...then i show her my cola, immediately her face black black and scolded me! whahahaha.... Pls la...i long long time din drink cola liao...dun always think i drink very frequent la... Not true! Not true! I seldom drink one.

One small lil experiment i found out is... when u feel very very hot and beh tahan, go n get urself an ice cool drink, be it sluuuuuurpeee from 7-11 or any other can drinks from elsewhere. It will definitely cool you down, and half way drinking, u will start feeling cold liao. The most effective one is sluuuuuuuuuuurpee... ;p

Go try it out if you beh tahan the hot hot weather nowadays!

No comments: