Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Pls help to retouch for me

It has been entering the 3rd week of running Jajemi Foto. Well, i have learn many things already. So many thing to do, so many things to think. I even will think what to do for tmr every nite b4 i went to bed.

There are few cases customer ask me to retouch the valuable photos. One is her mother's "car front" photo! He wants me to retouch the bad condition. Some part of the photos has been eaten by termites, and due to moisture, the photos stick on glass and being peel off. I took a look on the photos and i replied him with a big smile "Yes, boleh buat!" He paid the money and i promise to give him 2days with very very minimal charge for retouch. Once i have done with it, i sms him to come collect, i can see his face of relief after seeing the photos. I felt superbly happy when i see my customer happy with my service or works. To be honest, working on a "car front" photos is quite....errrrr.....scaring. I received this case during evening time, alone in the shop, when the customer left the photo with me, i dun dare to look into it until my sister come over to help me out.

So, i fast fast take out the photos, snap it with my A550, start to PS while there are accompany....hahahah. I will not show you the photos due to privacy and respect to the one who pass away. So, now the customer got a new photo with softcopy. He is more than happy with that! I think...

Another case, no negative, only hardcopy. Want me to retouch and put on some colour. This is more challenging. I said i will do my best.


This is the original copy. So i paste it on a plain A4, take picture.


Start retouch the peel off part. Once done, i add in the colours layer by layer...



Here is the final prints...How is it? Amazing...i love it. Fantabulous!

No comments: