Thursday, June 16, 2011

My current work place

I work for my own, my family now. I no longer working for bosses. Things has change in 2011. I jump out from semicon, step into a whole new world, whole new industry. Which i know ZERO. A lot of things i have learn thru out the setup of the shop, every little things, tiny little things, u need to take care.

But, there is no shortcut, you need to do it step by step. Of cos, without my family back me up, it will be tougher. Thanks God they are here by my side.


My photostat machine.


My work station are full of post it note... i am having gold fish memory!




ah dear's calculator, being stolen by me. Anyway, she help me to decorate the calculator...hahhaa...nice & heavy!


A family portrait around me, remind me to find more money to feed them. This pics has magic, it gives me strength and power to go on and on...


Always my energy drink...plain water...


Now, here is the full view from my shop. Cool? It's a panaroma function from one of display camera. Just trying out the functions. And lady in the pic is my mom, she come to my shop to help me out daily. I love you, ma!

2 comments:

julierosarina said...

waa...very good.keep it up..can u tell me location of your shop.mybe if i want to buy a new camera or anything, i can go there...:) nice to see your blog friend.

Jajemi Foto Station said...

Thanks Julie, my shop located in selayang area. Can visit my jajemi.blogspot.com for the camera listing. =) Do come again in future.