Thursday, June 23, 2011

Sony Ericsson X10 Mini Pro

I am never a gadget guy. I like those gadget, i will read and know abit of them. But i never will buy them unless i really need it. I do not own a smartphone right until my ex-company give me one BB and started to fall in love with the push mail technology. It gives me real time update of emails, FB, whatsapp, etc.

I can response those emails fast and in convenient way. After i returned the BB due to i have resigned from the company. I fall back to my SE K810i which is during that time, it was the powerful phone as it offers 3.2MP cyber shot camera. And there is one fine day, i hand itchy, go and update my phone software, it slipped my mind that my phone is AP set, which means, it could be from other continent. So sueh...really, after i updated, the phone no doubt is faster, but i could not read chinese message, oh piang.

I went online to search on how to install chinese language into my phone, did trial and error, end up i give up and switch to searching for new phones. I do not like iphone really, simply becos i could not type well on touch screen. I like keypad like BB. So after few days searching and i found in lelong and mudah, there is a seller selling cheap stuff. Pick up the phone and call him up, he provide delivery service sumore, amazing service. So, i pick a phone within  my budget and its has keypad and its a smartphone with apps, works on android system. I never know wat is an android but i decided to give it a try.

The phone (X10 mini pro) cost me RM538 plus delivery RM7, total RM545. The seller deliver it to my shop. I was really amazed, he told me he coming from subang area. OMG!

Now, let me show you how my new phone look like... =) teehee....





I simply love the wallpaper, an android is trying to eat up an apple. If you smart enuff, u know wat its mean... =)



The keypad is simply awesome~

P/S: if u interested in buying a new phone, do check out the price offer by this seller , u can goto lelong.com.my or mudah.my to search for this seller, just type his name and u will find him.

No comments: