Friday, July 1, 2011

Photography - Water Drip Experiment Shoot

I was bored in the shop, feel lazy to continue edit those wedding photos. So, i decided to take a break, pick up some of the old photography magazines to get some creative ideas. Manatau the shutter bug bite me and cause my hand itchy, body itchy. And i start to do some setup for a totally new challenge. A new type of photography that i did not do before i.e water dripping!

It's really spontaneous and thank god, i could use all the things i have in my shops. And the setup went really smooth and i can start shooting after 10mins. It was easy! :)

Here are only 2 picture that able to present, not perfect, not satisfied but at least it can be presentable, to let u all see.

All these were done in Manual mode, shutter speed at 1/1250, aperture at F8, ISO at 200, manual focus. Need to preset the focusing and use continuos mode to shoot until i get my desire water dripping style. I uses my Sony A550 + minolta 35-70mm F4 lens (commonly called "mini beercan"!)



It was fun! Doing something that is out of box is certainly FUN! i would certainly to try it again.