Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Thank you, God!

Having love ones by ur side is always a bliss... see ur kid interact is...fuwah, i kenot express my happiness to you but all i can say is, i am blessed with love ones. Been awhile i never had a break. So looking for tmr's short break with my love ones. Biz has started since april, i almost work daily, trying my best to put it on the right track... and it seems on the right track now. I need to work extra harder to give it a full force, add more steam to run faster, efficient. Part and pieces is coming together, i am fixing it, soon, it will be complete. I need to be "jia you" more! I promise to settle down very fast and will be smooth flowing afterwards. We will stay close afterall.

Accommodation has booked for the short trip, so looking forward, i'm gonna make them happy then i will be happy. Pray hard it will went smoothly. I gonna take alot photos. Thanks for everything, God.

2 comments:

rachellmc said...

Gentings? Have a good time bonding with family before little one comes out :)

Jajemi Foto Station said...

Yes, we went Genting. So nice weather.