Sunday, December 4, 2011

been a long long time since my last post. things are routine for me... no more chance to eating out good food. no more posting on good food lorrr...

been working on photos photos and photos... life is boring without 3 of them near me... it gets even more depress if things aren't going smoothly. the giggles from the kids can only hear and see via internet cannot help me to forget those unhappiness...

but not for this weekend. i m here with my family. the giggle is making me feel so so good! i have been working more than 13hours with only 3hours of sleep on day b4. tired! but when holding jboy n mboy in my arm is just... fantastic! i tahan few hours longer. ah dear asked me "u not tired meh?" "its gone..." (cos i could see n feel u all now... nothing else matter!) i went to bed real early yesday, i sleep equally the hours i worked! head out to shopping early in the morning... felt extremely happy! they are just fantastic, my inspiration, my energy, my strength... i just hope i can bring u guys near to me so damn soon... pls...

p/s: i point at some picture of cat dog dolphin etc... jboy could actually reply it correctly... seeing him growing well, i m a very proud father!!! i always imagine, how could these 2 boys running around, playing together in our new house...

No comments: