Wednesday, February 15, 2012

my eldest son can talk on the phone

my jboy can talk with me on the phone. he say: wei...hallo...papa... jedric went joking (jogging), got cocodie (crocodile), dinasour, elephant....rooooaaar....(i was smilling cheek-to-cheek on the other side of the phone). He then said: papa werking (working), got money, buy ice-cream, buy nen-nen.... errrrmmmm... buy yakult...errrrmmmm.... buy vege. OK, i said. He repeat wat i said... OK! i then asked him, is baby sleeping? GOT! he answer... GOT! baby sweeping (sleeping). jboy oso goto sweeping lah... look at the clock now, wat time already? 12o'clock already, u need to go sweeping dy. Good Night papa, ice you (i love you) *he just make me wanted to hug him sooooooooo tight and kiss him* too bad i couldn't. i am here in KL, they are in melaka. this conversation might means nothing to you... but to me, it means alot...means my boy started to know we are separated. he knows i need to goto work and get money to buy things. he will think and construct his sentence/dialog. he is learning to talk/chat. he is more patience. he is concentrate. he knows wat is i love you. he know the "missing" feeling.

to me... its something and i wanted to record this down. jboy, i love you and i am so proud of you.

No comments: