Sunday, January 27, 2008

My ex-lab

My ex-lab is my haven, my paradise, my safe place...

It accompany me ~3years...it share my happiness, my frustration, my sucky works, my internet surfing, my youtube time, my gaming time...

Even some of my friends so envy me got such a nice lab...they also come to visit me sometimes...to "breathe"! To have a break...

I almost drop my tears when my last day in the lab...nearly drop...


There was one day i found something...

I need to clean and transfer out all the stuff in the lab b4 i went off...

During the cleaning process...i found a bat died in my lab...i got no idea on how the heck it can come in and died here...wasn't me to kill it...not me...!

May be I am a dracula...and it was my son... (cos i used to sleep in the mobile storage...hahahah)



Oh...I miss my lab...

No comments: