Wednesday, January 23, 2008

So lucky!

Hahaha...This ain't Vios commercial!

Just saying myself... I am required to be in 3M's office in PJ for 2weeks training.

On the 5th day of my new job, i attended sales convention (in Tropicana) and annual dinner (One World Hotel) which organize by my new company. In the sales convention, is actually some training talk (something like MMI by DaMonQi). I learn many things in the talk, it says abt "Belief System"...mind-set, behaviour, results... CHANGE is all you need to learn...You need to believe it and you will get it...


Go! 3Mers

The sales convention ends abt 1pm with lunch provided in Tropicana club house. After the lunch we went back to office for our email checking. I left office abt 4pm, go back home to start preparing for nite's dinner. The theme of the function is "Walk of Fame"...and our dress code is Hollywood Red Carpet...and there will be best dressed award...as well as lucky draw.



The function start registering at 6pm but I reach abt 6.15pm...had a couple of beer b4 entering the hall for dinner. During registration we require to put our lucky number which printed on the invitation card in a pot, I told myself that i will get a gift tonite...then i tear the lucky number portion and drop it into the pot.



The dinner start abt 7something and we did not wait long for dinner to be serve. Then for the 1st round lucky draw those prizes are just electrical home appliances. I pray not to pick my number during the drawing... and yes...my number wasn't being call...YES!



During the dinner I wasn't sitting with my group...may be I am new and late responce on the invitation. My card number is 0176 and sitting at numer table7. Was boring whole nite but i enjoy the food, the ambience, the entertainment...those show is really funny. After the last dish and it is the most important moment cos its the main lucky draw...now this is where all the "bigger" price being drawn...
I waited so long and dare not to go to toilet but at last i cannot tahan liao and had a quick weewee...when i on the way back to the ballroom and i heard the announcement shouted 0...1...7...6...Jacky Phang... OMG...I run as fast as i can back to the ballroom...my colleague were shouting my name as well...hahahha...i oso dunno wat i got...i just rush to the stage to get my present...

Open up...and i got....a phone...this is so lucky...simply lucky!

No comments: