Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Joshua weds Samantha

Joshua weds Samantha - 28/12/2007


Olympus is the BESTzzzz~~!

Me and my wife went home ON TIME (after work) on Last Friday to attend Joshua & Samantha's wedding dinner @ PJ Hilton.

I was all the way speeding and manage to reach there b4 8pm...


Me and my wife @ PJ Hilton

The theme colour is purple but unfortunately me and my wife couldn't manage to get some clothing in purple...

The ballroom is spacious and very well decorated. And it is in purple colour, so cozy, romantic, fantastic... Great ambience, atmosphere...


PJ Hilton ballroom


The wedding couple - Samantha & Joshua


Bunch of men grouping together, very geli leh...


Ah dear bz playing PSP while waiting for dishes...


Make sure u finished tat glass...sandy


Ah Jon & his bling bling...damn yao-ying!


Dai kam lou and his bling bling...

No comments: