Sunday, December 30, 2007

Fatty jeans

*******************************************************************************
~ Happy 1st Anniversary to me and my wife! Thank you for your patient & understanding. Thanks for the present (at last)...will show to all in future entry ;)

~ Happy birthday to Brandon Lee as well! You got your perks liao...have a blessed birthday!

~ Happy flying to Andy On! Make sure you come back in May 2008, rmb to look for me...

~ to Daniel Tee, my boss, all the best on your next career...

~ to all, thank you for reading, and Happy New Year 2008! God bless!
*******************************************************************************

Brandon once told me...y dun i buy some baggy jeans...(WTF?! fatty jeans?!). He told me levi's got some baggy jeans quite nice one, ask me to try out...

Definitely no no for me la... I so thin... =)

Few weeks ago when i was at Selayang house, i open my closet, bring out all my well kept jeans and try again... they just cannot fit into my great 6-in-1 pacs liao... Felt angry and pack all those unfit jeans and trousers aside and ready to be given away... there goes my versace, guess, levi's...*sob sob*. Told Brandon about this and he ask me don't look back, look at the future... DO NOT hope again I can fit into those jeans...those jeans are for kids... We are all grown men now, so we need some change too... it's OK, nothing wrong.

Well, few days ago, i took the advice, and also give myself another x'mas gift since NO ONE give me anything... I go went into a jeans shop, bought a pair of new jeans that fits. I told the sales person, i want 505...and she replied me "505?! the leg quite tight one worrr" "WTF?" i think..."just get me my size" I replied angrily.


It's a straight cut...okay, aunty?!


Straight cut, u know? U want ruler or not?

Damn...fits me well, so good looking too... the sales person just dunno how to sell things... shit!


My fifth levi's jeans, at last i found the fits one...


Red tab levi's...

But the very next day i went to "In base" @ Dataran Pahlawan, bought a very similar type one with ~RM50. DAMN, I can get 4pcs for that... me so sad leh... Hopefully both of my jeans can last longer...and yeah, I've completed my CNY clothing shopping spree...yay!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

walao.........36 liao......
congratulation!!!!

Ruiten said...

!$#%@!^ cannot meh?