Friday, December 21, 2007

Merry X'mas!

MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!

FROM Ruiten


Quack! Let me out...quack quack...

****************************************************************************

Since my last blog is abt giving Christmas present to ah dear...Actually I oso bought myself a X'mas present too...hahaha...

I've been wanting this rubber duck quite sometimes already, but its expensive.


Quack! Quack! Am afraid of height! Pls let me down...

But this time, I found a reasonable one in Pavillion, memory lane i think... I suppose to go Tangs studio to change the bag that ah dear wanted. After I changed the bag and I met this ducky when I'm on my way back... Its within my expectation price la...sumore its a X'mas version...hahahha...So, i buy it without thinking twice...

Hey, ducky, say hi to everyone!


Hi! Am jac's new toy...Merry Christmas everyone!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

how much u bought?

Anonymous said...

ying ying also has 1.. from US....;p

Miki said...

ya ya...collect more dust

rachellmc said...

hahaa.. i also just have one.. my big boss gave a bath set thingy for christmas, and it includes a rubber duckie!

Ruiten said...

yorrr...why like that one...i bought rm19.90 lorrr...one of u get from US n another one FREE...