Friday, December 28, 2007

Taro sama dia

Ah dear and i had our dinner at Taro on one fine evening... A lot of things to celebrate, so decided to go eat something non-ordinary.

After we choose a place and immediately we know why its food were expensive. When i open the menu and see, the picture shows little portion of food with high price...oh shit...ice-kling liao this time!

The glass & cutlery is special here... must be custom made one, all the cost has been adsorb into pricing liao...


Special galss...


Special cutlery...

I've ordered "Steam beef striploin"...i oso have no idea wat is it, but i definitely trying something different, ah dear ordered "Salmon steak"... I bet the portion sure small, so I've ordered "Fish finger" & "Taro soup" for starter....hehehe...





The one i ordered quite special... i never eat b4...but not nice one la... its tasteless...when it was being serve, i look at my wife...and she understand me how i feel...she said "i know u not enuff la...later we go eat McD"...hahahha...





Not a while, i finished my dinner liao...and i keep looking outside the window...

becos...



McD is next to Taro....i want my burger... =(

The bill come and i got a shock... cost me RM90+... I can eat a lot of burger with tat amount... eat till i vomit... But i think they feel a bit paiseh to charge me that expensive, they give us one packet of sweets...





Really expensive lorrrr...

No comments: