Tuesday, December 4, 2007

How am I doing recently?

How am I doing recently?

OK lorrrr... There isn't any spark in my life recently...nothing much happens, no places to go, nothing interest me...so, there isn't much photos taken...

Stay at home over the weekends to paint my house entrance grill lorrrr....the green colour really sux man...cannot imagine why the ex owner choose such ugly looking colour... Spend my weekend to paint the grill slowly and steady. 1st coating is done, eventually 2nd coat will be finishing by this week may be... Paint it alone with minor minor help from ah dear...and with patiently...you really need lotsa patient on it cos the paint (new colour) really hard to cover the old greenish colour. At least now, from far, my house looks brighter and wouldn't "hurt" my eye anymore.

**************************************************************************

Went to Muar on the weekends to attend an ex colleague's wedding, Yap SL. Congrats! Took some photos, just too lazy to upload it...will do it these few days, and post on the next post.

**************************************************************************

Like I mentioned, feel really lazy nowadays in anything...feel sien at work, feel sien really...no more security, no more enjoying at my work...make me lost...I'm lost nowadays...no direction in life, I lost myself... I even lost my temper yesday... I showed my temper to the one I love the most and I regreted it... I get so pissed off over some small things...

Now, I better to regain control myself, and yes Dr. Evil, pls stay away from me... I'm the captain, I'm in charge here! WUWUWUAHHAHAHA...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sometimes it does take some planning to get things going, though planning might make you get out of your comfort zone (which is not comfy at all), it's good. after planning just execute, no need to worry this n that...

Anonymous said...

yeah, agree with anon. no use complaining abt e situation if u r x doing anything abt it.