Saturday, February 6, 2010

BKK Trip 2010 - Day2



2nd day, luckily we have BF included. I woke up early and gave everyone a morning call, 7am, off we go for BF. But it's american BF. Means eggs, toast, omelette, wedges... i just whack it la...dun care...




After BF, our itinery, shopping again...hahhha and non-stop of walking...


Not to forget the iced coffee, it was really good. Just try any stalls by roadside, much more better compare to m'sia kopitiam!


Brandon n ah dear is buying ticket from the machine. BTS...

This means 30baht per pax!
The cameraman is on duty...


I dunno wat these poses mean... but to me, is wat u see in fashion magazine la... rite?


BTS, bring us to the shopping places pls...pls...pls...



Our lunch, pad thai, fried noodle, fried rice and more fried pork...



Walk until my show oso broken liao. Become "crocodile" dy...




My poor adidas...hmmm... (T ^ T)




I think, when i sit like this in BTs which make my shoe broken...



Another colourful pose...



Normally, when we see something nice, we will capture it... this is pretty normal angle...



But sometimes, can try lower the angle, u will get this different point of view...


Special toilet sign, am sure everyone will capture this...hahhaha



Luckily i got some rubber band on my shoe, so tat i can continue walking. Or is it time to get another pair here in bangkok?





Poor thing...



HY and me...posing...




I ASK U TO SIAM LA....far far away....out of my sight! kakakaka





More tigers....since its tiger year!



We had our late lunch in MK restaurant. Its a steamboat with their signature famous roast duck and crunchy roast pork...



We were so full after the late lunch...(4pm something) then we continue shopping around this area.
Then we go back hotel, take our shower but unfortunately no power supply in our hotel. The rest of them force to take shower in my room cos my room got enough sunlights...
After shower, we continue our shopping at suan lom bazaar.


We have foot reflexology massage, 200baht only per hour!


My leg and brandon's leg...



Dinner here under the tree, was good (suan lom bazaar). Remember to drop by, the food is really good. Especially the tom yum... so far its the best dinner...
This is my story for 2nd day.

2 comments:

Qi.Kidt said...

hahaha....i like ur creative solution - using rubber band to repair ur broken shoe ^_^ who knows 1day thai ppl will treat it as a trendy thing kekeke....

Ruiten said...

Luckily i got the rubber band, else i oso cannot walk liao, half way, where to get a pair of shoes ah... hotel is so far...cannot go back...

Mebbe adidas will get inspiration from me...hahahah