Monday, February 15, 2010

CNY Eve 2010

CNY eve, 13.02.2010, luncheon at PIL house. Same as last year, we gonna have steamboat for reunion lunch. Easy, everyone loves it, no need to mafan MIL to cook.



This is the preparation...



These are some of the ingredient...more to come but again, i too bz eating liao. Got big prawn, abalone, beef, sotong, fish, and all sorts of ballz...





While waiting soup to be cook, there is one lil' boy transforming into tiger! He is an OX actually but then it's tiger year this year, we ying chow abit lorrrr.




Tadaaaa.... my lil' tiger, Jedric Phang Yu Zhe!



Ain't he cute? A family portrait for us =)!




Last year was red, this year is orange! Everyone in the family wear orange colour! Isn't that nice?




Great grandma was the 1st person to give Jedric Angpao... Thanks la Great Grandma!
After lunch, 3 of us head back to KL, my kampung... Selayang for another round of makan-ing.


This is my ordinary reunion dinner at home. Sure must have fish one. I love the hakka yong tao hoo, siew bak, and the chicken... always been my favorite! Love it so so much! My mom is the best cook in the world! Trust me!



Here is my family member... i sneak out half way to take a photo...hahahah





After dinner, Grandpa and Grandma start giving away angpao. Me oso got worrrr...so good one!hahahaha... We need to greet or say wishes before getting angpao. As usual, i wish mom n dad stay healthy always!




Jedric so happy lerrrr... just can't imagine next year, he will learn to walk and stand to greet grandpa and grandma for angpao.

No comments: