Saturday, February 20, 2010

Zhng my car

My car has been having this "Fu...fu...fu...fu...fu..." sound during drive. It will be more obvious when i making turns. Sometime i think i am driving a helicopter. It was the same like a propeller sounds. Ask a few ppl, some say tyre, some say bearing, some say rim, some say drive shaft.

Omg...i hope it will be a cheaper one pls...



So, i went for servicing before going back KL for CNY. Ask the mechanic, he quite confirm is bearing, so, in order to have a safe journey, i decided to change it once and for all.




The mechanic help me to change the bearing. After the changed, no more propeller sound. I am truly glad. My driving experience is back to quiet again. Thank you so much.

Then, i went to tyre shop to have my 4 tyres replaced. The thread are less than 1.6mm i think. It is not adviceble to drive when ur tyre is having less than 1.6mm depth of tyre thread.




So, after some market survey, I am in dilemma cos...

Bridgestone Kruiser1 - RM160/pc (the one i'm currently using)
Continental - RM 160/pc (whereby all japan GT car using this brand)
Falken 922 - RM170/pc with all in means FOC allignment, balancing, rubber tube. (this is branded man...)




Guess wat? of cos i choose FALKEN la...



Look at the thread! it was quite fine, and this is certainly helps in reducing the noice during drive. The main thread looks OK, big enough for water passing thru.

When its all done, i tell you... shiok la! The feeling is just unbeatable. I love falken and i fall in love with my car again... Pain pain one time only la... just for this CNY. I spent about 1k for maintaining it. "Hurt" but worth it. =)

Wat is my next target? i guess some "magat", repaint the whole car and replace the stupid tinted film.

No comments: