Friday, April 9, 2010

2GB Pendrive

I bought my very 1st pendrive few years back. During that time, 2GB is like...wooooah! Geng leh! I think ~4years back.

But recently, the thumb drive seems not working... i mean totally nothing when i plug it in into USB port. The PC just can't detect anything.

I guess its time to buy a new one. So, i bought Kingston 8GB which cost me RM56 only. I think its a super-duper great bargain buy! Hahahaha...

Then when i open up the packing, i saw it say 5years warranty. Fuuuuuyoh, good one la! Hey, i think pendrive also offer such service. So, i googled pendrive malaysia and it lead me to their distributor. Called them up and pass me to customer service. The guy name Jason, i just explain to him briefly and he ask me to send it back to their address and they will perform check. Once confirm malfunction, they will replace me a new one. Yes, one to one change. No hassel!

So damn good. Immediately i ship it back and after a week i got my replacement unit.



Brand new 2GB!




Plug it in and test run...




It was working fine! i got in total 10GB now! woohoo....so good. With my 8GB now, i dun really need this 2GB. hence, i gave this 2GB away to ah dear for her use. I guess its useful to her, she need to store quite a bit of things...

So, moral of the story... buy branded stuff with warranty is good! =)

No comments: