Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Paid Job

i was paid to shoot! yeah! professional? ermm...i dun think i am... but i like doing it... ppl told me when u r getting paid for the task, u r the pro!

Well, since it's in this case, i guess i am...

Today, i super happy! bcos i got the full payment. i din expect so early can get cos i haven't finished editing (i not even start...)hahhaha

Client called me and wanna settled it with me.

So, we met at nite nearby my house. I bring over montage i did together with my partner. play it on the spot, client family enjoy watching it! they love it, all give a high compliment!

But most happy is hear it from the client themselves.



My 1st paid job! Payment received with satisfaction and high recommendation! More is coming soon... and i am so glad to share this!

Good job, partner! Thanks!

2 comments:

Qi.Kidt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Qi.Kidt said...

congratulation, good to hear that, well done and keep it up!!!