Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Touch n lagi Slow

Have you ever find yourself in such sitution...

On a weekend, you have your prepaid toll card, loaded with credit and driving to mall for some shopping. Traffic was rather consider smooth. Not till you arrive toll... car starting to slow down, Q-ing up for paying toll. And you bring out your prepaid toll card ready to have some so called "smooth" paying process. Yet you are seeing the lanes besides you are lesser with cars... and they are cash lanes?!?!?




Yeah, i bet you have such wonderful experience rite? Picture above shows the lane that i am Q-ing up to pay RM1.60 toll fees. Those with much more lesser cars lane on my left are the CASH lanes... Touch'nGo & SmartTAG lanes are filled with cars. WTF?! Is this makes any sense to you?

I have top-up money to you, and you have use my money for some other purpose before i use your service, and you make me wait, wasting my time? Is this the way i suppose to be treated? Wahlau, i really beh tahan...

Sumore i purposely go to petrol station nearby to top-up, and you know wat? I am being charged 50cents for processing fees. Niama! I use ur service, u charge kao me for that... If i do not wish to being charged, i need to go to your counter located next to toll during office hour! Sometimes i wonder, how many of us are aware of this situation? Why are we so numb about such unfair thing? because we are malaysian? and we are so "flexible" and easily bullied?

Wake up people! Dun be fool by such stupid service provided, we have our own choice! Why don't we rather keep our cash in hand, why i wanna let u use my money 1st before i use? Why i wanna help you to reduce expenses but u still charge me high price? I don't care! you just go and hire more ppl to collect money, pay them salary, increase job opportunity! Why not? It's better!!!









Yes! you stupid service and we are force to use, ONE and ONLY ONE!!!! Cos we got no choice!
Touch 'n Go?! (boleh blah)
Touch NO GO!
Touch 'n lagi SLOW!

2 comments:

winnie said...

Then, stop upload your touch n' go card! I didn't use also... ;)

Ruiten said...

i want to create another choice!!! Flexible card! ahhahaha