Monday, January 10, 2011

4th Anniversary 2010

30.12.2010 marks our 4th anniversary. Wow! So, i propose to eat out today, together with ah dear's family.


My lil' tiger with his tight fitting tiger suit.


I order some nachos for all sharing. Man this is soooo good. It's beef with cheeze, lil's bit of indian spice on the meat. It goes really well with chopped tomatoes and pepper.


This is my son's FOC hotdog meal. Kids eat for free when u order a main course.


top left: ah dear's curry devil rib, full flab, RM55.90.
top right: Fil's chicken, RM30+
bottom left: Sizzling chicken for Mil and Bil. RM30+
bottom right: my steak, i forgot the name ;P. RM30+

Mine was so good with medium-done. The beef were sooooo tender.


Oh i forgot to mention you the name. Our dinner place is called San Francisco Steak House. Just open a branch in melaka.


The ambient is good. The concept is bar+dining.


My son eat until his "ear move"...


Ee Jin and Mil...


JaJeMi...


JaJe...


Mil + Fil


JaMi... I love you dear. Happy anniversary!


This is the thing she hint me. Y women got present and men dun have one? so unfair.... *sob sob*

No comments: