Monday, February 4, 2008

My old school

There is one day while i am flipping thru the newspaper, one thing caught my eye.





The building in the ads looks very familiar to me...



It's my old school! SSBR!

Well, I've heard that my school has been "closed shop" liao but i never expected see it again...

Now, it's re-opening, turn into an INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL!

Called GLOBAL INDIAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL!



I personally think...this can work...cos brickfields has lotsa indian...it's a little indian anyway...

hahahhaha....all the best to my old school la...I hope all the facilities still OK, and hell yeah...a soft reminder to the students who tend to enroll...make sure they really do each and every promise worrrr...

Cos my old school promise us to build a swimming pool...and this is even their plan...drawing still hanging in the office b4 i left the school...but i still havent see any pool...longkang pool got la...with the curry water in it.

I still remember, no one wants to pick up the football from the longkang during our football session...WTF! geli-fying!

No comments: