Tuesday, February 5, 2008

My school famous for Superstar

Hey dun you ever look down on my school!!!

My school very famous one leh...for superstars!

The 1st one...Vincent Chong (my senior - 2 year elder)



Then Jackson Phang (my senior - 1year elder)(nope, i've no any relation to him)

The Project superstar finalist and now in a boyband named : Boyfriend



Then, Pamela and Vanessa in The Amazing Race Asia 2, sister to Vincent Chong.

Vanessa was my senior too, I think she is 3 years elder than my batch gua...

This two sister is chun chick!



Then, here come a HERO from my class one... ALEX aka LexTo!

He appear in a magazine got me a shock! He is the finalist for the Gatsby-dunno-wat-challenge-la! Something to do with the hair one la...











Since when u become a "Thai-Boxer" huh, alex? Sawadee~~ka~!

So Handsome~ka~~LexTo! LexTo! I "lup" ewe~ka!

No comments: