Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Burning in my ears

My mama always yelled at me not to play fire when i was young. Fire is very dangerous...she said. But this time, i dun listen... i play in my bedroom...

I bought something "healthy" @jonker walk to pamper myself. The seller claim this burning stick can help to detox as well as cleanse. Just poke it in ur ears and start the burning. Well, since i can't hear wat ah dear says always...i decided to give a try...mebbe can detox a bit then i can hear clearly.

Normally, u need to go those spa places only can do one leh....but with this now, u can DIY @home.
Initially, it was so uncomfortable and my tears keep flowing...cos so "geli"...and i can hear some cracking sound while burning...it's like fire cracker...lagi geli...hahaha...



The burning last abt 10min...after the burning finished, i quickly open up the stick to chk whether it is so geng or not...really can detox? cleanse? I doubt la...whick i din see anytyhing oso... hope it really can detox la...if not....wasted my money lorrrr! RM6/pair you know?

No comments: