Friday, May 9, 2008

Smoke gets in my eyes

Smoke wei...... smoke...gets in my eyes!



I always love party...organize party...love to hang out with friends...I like bbq, i just like it so much...but i don't bbq much...i steal around. I take those unclaim stick left on the pit...end up I eat so full without much effort of bbq-ing.



This bbq is to bid farewell to some of my ex-colleague in DaMonQi...actually it's just an excuse to throwing a party...kekekek



As usual la...food being prepared and it's always easy cos it's self-service...=)



The gang is so concertrating on the bbq-ing...look at MY...so serious when come to eat...





The crazy gang...Jimmy boy, Eric boy, Png boy, Michael boy...



Gavin faster-faster write his name on the cup 1st....kekekeke



Baby Joel scared me cos half way he got allergy...I oso having allergy tat day...wonder allergy can spread one meh? Jean, baby Joel, and Michael=happy family...so envy...oh yeah...baby Joel so long...everything oso long...so lanky...another Crouch i suppose huh?!



Party sure have beer and alchohol one la...thanks to the crazy gang for sponsoring the drinks...free flow of beer, wine, oh kao, JD, Chivas...u name it....we got it...=)

Bloody Fang Yeow bring the unfinish Absinth bottle...demand all must drink finish...else cannot go home...I agree...i oso wanna finish this super bloody shit drink asap...cos it's really sux...the last time i drank, is in his house for CNY gathering...WTF! really like drinking a thinner or turpentine...MFK!

So, everyone gets a shot! hahahha...



Look at KS expression...u can guess how "good" is the drink liao...



After the 5th time...5th party...this bottle comes to an end...YAY! no more in future's party...i wun be seeing the drink....wun be drinking it again...

Look how satisfied this gay boy is after emptied the bottle...



Will certain have lesser chances seeing all the crazy gang liao...will miss u guys ya...take good care...god blessed!

No comments: