Thursday, May 22, 2008

New "Blue" toy

I got a new toy...yah baby..."blue" toy!

It's small...

It's sleeky...

It's battery operated...but can be charge up...

It's has button to control high and low...*grin*

So, what is it? sounds blue, sounds cheeky...hehe...

It looks like a stapler with wire?



and with ear phone?



It's my new bluetooth handsfree headset la...dun simply think ok?

I use my 2000 DIGI reward points to redeem RM120.00 voucher...add another RM28.00 to buy this I-Tech Clip II Mini! U know la...nowadays things goes wireless, even handsfree, as a sales, i certainly need that...it enable me to communicate better, easy to move around and look cool! hehehe... I admit the last one most important...kakaka...



This bluetooth can use for 2 different phone simultaneously...so cool...besides, it free 2pcs KFC chicken with this purchase...dai la! sumore wat?!



No comments: