Sunday, September 14, 2008

Jit Yeong & Siew Lin's Wedding

***************************************************************
This post is back dated entry!
***************************************************************
Congratulations, Jit Yeong & Siew Lin!

Jit Yeong, my KDU course mate is getting married on 7th Sep 2008.

"Bomb" me at Emperor Garden restaurant.



It's a Sunday evening, we will have to go back to Melaka after the dinner.

As usual JaMi "pan leng leng" attended la!



We being distributed to table #10, nice number! Hahah...



JaMi posting for my new toy, also testing my 1st wedding shoot.



Here come the bride & groom, leng chai & leng lui.







After the newly wed taken their seat, the dinner is SERVED! Yay! Hungry me...



Champagne pouring session...



"Kau tim" liao...follow by...?



Clever! Cake cutting lorrrr... nice cake! Feel like eating it...





Then the newly wed start yumseng-ing every table...luckily am not the hengtai, else i kena drink.



The groom get's special "cocktail mix" from us at our table...hehehe...



YumSeng all the way, and show me your throat, dude!

Happy for both of you, dude!

Happily forever and ever ya!

No comments: