Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Mrs. Phang Lei Cha @ Selayang

Yes! Mrs. Phang! My mom!






No doubt, a greatest cook in the world! She always bz with her cooking in the kitchen, making sure all of us from starving!






She always cook lei cha for me when I'm around, she knows I love it so much!







Ingredient for lei cha... onion, long beans, sawi, tofu, chai po, parleys... if you want the secret recipe...gimme a call and i can teach u thru phone, i can talk but can't cook...too many things to prepare.






All mix together, eat with the soup...yummy yummy!





Dad and I always the 1st to eat it...hahahah...sumore in big BOWL!

Mi! U r the best, u know ma?

I love you!

2 comments:

Miki said...

say to her la!! why dun dare? Scared what?? write here she can see ar? hahahaha....... i dare you!

Anonymous said...

HI,Im a HUGE lei cha fan..I had some lei cha from sleyang brought down by my aunt not long ago.I was wondering if you would have any ideas where is the place I can find the lei cha because it was one of the best I have tried! I have tried making it in many ways with various recipes.But I just cannot get it exactly like the one from selayang! It would great if I could know the recipe too. =)