Saturday, September 6, 2008

UPSR is coming

My twin boy nephew is standard 6 now, they will be taking UPSR this 9th of SEPTEMBER. Whole family is worried abt them but they seems as cool as cucumber.






Still playing computer games, watch cartoons, watch astro, watch live football...is like nothing going on... i dun see them worry abt their exams!

I ask them, they tell me nothing to worry, dun expect much from them...OMG! lagi worried...







I keep asking them still remember the promises? I made a promise, if they can get 4As, i buy them PSP, 5As get a new handphone, 6As get a PS3/Nintendo Wii...

They told me they will try...

Well, we trust you guys...I hope you guys did well in the exam...uncle jacky would love to give away the "prizes"...

I wish you guys got all the luck & knowledge in the exams!

God blessed!

1 comment:

Miki said...

they even said that they are damn "steady" for being so cool...

and

they dun wan to stress themselves!

$%&^*()&^% they know what is stress meh?