Friday, September 26, 2008

Tiara Beach, PD Trip

Went to PD last weekend. Really looking forward for this trip cos i long time never swim liao. Wanna to do some water activities...

Staying in Tiara Beach resort, PD.

Sis bought some holiday package during matta fair. The room is only RM100. It's really spacious. Too bad I forgot to take some photos of the room. But believe me, it's spacious...

Drive up to PD on saturday evening, planning suppose to be afternoon one but due to unforseen circumstances, i gotto to delay my departure.

Well, reach there its about 8something, straight away go makan...as BIL got some buffet voucher here. Can eat at the restaurant. The food is so so...OK only... According to them, last year's buffet was awesome, got roast lamb, BBQ...etc. Too bad, this year dun have...



That's my 4th sis, 1st sis, my da-sao, sitting outside chit-chatting during nite. Actually the adults got nothing to do one, only kids are very busy running around playing...there are game center, basketball court, children play ground, movie theather...a lot!



See the kids are so happy... and that's the 1st nite.

Then, the next day, awake nia....i saw the kids are in the pool liao...Ah dear and I go out to nearest town to find bf then only join them in water action.



Artificial beach...



Me watching closely the kids...actually i oso playing like mad la...hahaha



Ah dear too...

We checked out in the noon and straight goto go-cart racing nearby. The kids are so excited... Me oso excited cos I can learn to snap the high speed action. Hehehehe...

So, let me introduce the each and every speed racer...



Yu Jun, my elder brother twin son (younger).



Yu Xiann, my elder brother twin son (Elder).



Tzi Jin, my 1st sis's elder daugther. She is the 1st to call me uncle...hehhehe eldest among the kids...dai ka jie!



My elder brother and his baby Yu Hui...



ah dear and my 4th sis's son, Zhe Hong.



ah dear and my 4th sis's daughter, kai wen.



My 1st BIL and his elder boy, Tzi Jian.



My 1st BIL and his youngest boy, Tzi Xuan.



This is quite costly as 8laps=RM15.00. The circuit quite lousy...

After the speed racing, we went to nearby chicken rice stall to have lunch. The chicken rice is delicious, too bad again i did not snap any photos cos my expectation is very low....especially in small town....hahahha

Then, our next agenda is to play paintball, only shooting range only la...at eagle ranch resort.

I think my brother and da-sao 1st time playing such game...look at them...shoot lai shoot ke...
Twin boy oso no eye see... at least all of the shooters were enjoyed. We paid RM100, get to play 200balls with two guns.
FYI, starter pack for the real action cost abt RM45/50balls. Extra balls is RM180/500balls.
I think it's cheap....planning to play here near future. Kekekeke...

Then, my brother so eager to try archery...my da-sao, a korean whom very proud of her country achievement on Olympics. This event is their country's proud leh...the have the sharpest shooter in the world.
My brother got injured when pulling the string....hahhaha...so lousy...the kids too...haih, as usual la... 1st timer... at least they know, it is not easy to play!

This is the eagle ranch resort. Felt like in the wild wild west...

Ah dear with the wild wild west feel....yeee ha....



Both of us went home after the game and felt really tired... ZZzzZZZ...
But wat an experience in PD...on artificial beach....so pathetic!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is all in PD? and only for RM100? It looks like a lot of fun for what you can get with RM100.

Ruiten said...

U got me wrong, Jon. the room is RM100/nite, paintball, archery, go-cart all extra pay one...