Saturday, November 8, 2008

Karaoke nite

I love singing, there isn't many song which i dunno one...hehehe...



But i never been to karaoke cum buffet dinner one.



This is my 1st time.







Buffet dinner is waiting for me...Hungry....





Me looking at the buffet but need to wait for the registration....so damn long...





After got the room, I quickly to the attack...yay!





Ppl talking to me oso bo chap...mic oso not in my hand....remote oso...anything isn't important but food now.





I let them sing 1st...after i full liao...hehe...it's my mini concert liao...





Got burger one lagi ....cool siul!






Samantha try to be glutonous...





Oh...this is my table...all my food...








Ah Jon and his burger...he can finish the burger in 3 bites!







After eat full full liao, he starts singing...he damn kesian cos he dunno mandarin, only can sing "england" song.




He chosen a few which very funny one...he can sing Thai, malay, england, indian...damn good la.




But then the most funny part, is when "You are beautiful" by james blunt... inside the MV, james blunt actually stripping off and jump into sea in the end...




Guess wat?






ah jon oso follows...this was the best part of the nite...thanks dude!




Alex oso no eye see...





The rest of the time while waiting, am chit-chatting with randy on cameras... this fella is a cameras siao-kia...he has so many cameras, lomo, dlsr, old russian type cameras...making me so wanna goto his house and see his collection.






This is Brandon & vivian...both of them are giving away their "cards". He send out invitation to ask everyone for gathering bcos long ttime din gather liao. Then everyone got it wrong thinking he is giving away "red bomb"...




So, he went and buy deepavali card purposely put in red envelope. B4 he give the cards away, he gave some speech...everyone was so happy and started to shout... "we waited for long long liao"




Then, when everyone open up the envelope, he shouted "Happy Deepavali"...everyone was stunned 1 sec and laugh out loud right after...




I felt so damn funny cos i know the tricks liao...i sumore act like "i know but i cannot tell u" face, then everyone ask me wat happen, i just told them wait and see, its a big news!




Wahahah...i now think oso laughing man...




No comments: