Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Returns of TER MITE

Nearly 1month after the attacks...i notice something in the kitchen.

These insects is not ordinary insect, they are termites... these insects suddenly appear in my kitchen and worries me.



If you notice ur house got such insects, pls be extra alert cos they might already invading ur house.





Too bad to some of them, there ending were being killed! I hate them most! they ruin my kitchen and cost me $$$ to get them killed.




This is their ending...DEAD!
Without second thought, i open my kitchen cabinet which badly affected and FOUND!!! they came back...immediately i call the fella to come and clear this mess next day.



Look at the trails...


Look at the termites hanging...

This time i call hear clearly the "clicking" sound by the termites...they are eating my cabinet...OMG...



So, to all of you...pls be extra alert on such minor thing. When u can hear sound "clicking" and flying insects in ur house, this means ur house is being invade by termites!

No comments: