Thursday, November 27, 2008

Returns of TER MITE II

My guess is correct! Termites hide in the boxes in my kitchen cabinet...

The guy come over and have a thorough check and he manage to found the nest.

BEHOLD!!! NOT FOR WEAK HEART!

o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o



My SWING bottle...there goes the box... The termites build their last nest inside my kitchen cabinet, they escaped the 1st "cleansing", they fall back and started to build their nest in boxes inside...



The termite killer guy found the nest and bring out...thousands of termite crawling out from the box...so damn geli man... look at the tiny white termites!




All the boxes shown here were eaten by termites...




My kitchen now is in a mess... *sigh* i need to clean it again... ~sien~



Hopefully the board was not eaten, luckily the boxes were sufficient for them... oso luckily my bottles still remain in good condition. My SWING is quite bad, cos the label all eaten by termites...hahahah....become no label SWING!
I really hope this is the last time...and this problem is solved once and for all...

No comments: