Wednesday, April 22, 2009

RM1.00 Car Wash

If I tell you, RM1.00 u can wash a car, i'm sure u will think i'm BS-ing.

But it's true!



It's located in BHP petrol station, Ayer Keroh Height. Promotion ends 30/May/2009.



1st, they will spray water onto your car, then 4guys will pre-wash abit...



then, will send for machine washing... I just sat inside and wait for the car to move by itself.


After coming out from the machine wash, will come to a station where they guy will approach you to buy car wash voucher, they will also ask you whether you need "extra" service or not! Extra service here means, vacumm, tyre waxing, car waxing, polishing...etc.


I just need a vacumm cleaning inside my car. End up I paid RM5.00 for a FULL car wash. Consider the cheapest in town already.
Well my friend, if you only need a car wash, do grab this chance la...as it is very dai lorrrr.
But dun too yim jim la...cos it's not clean thoroughly. As long as it is clean and shinning, I dun mind!

No comments: