Thursday, April 30, 2009

eoe Online II

My previous entry on eoe is introduce their online photo printing.

Now, I come back for more. I wanna share abt this...it's REAL!

I ordered via eoe online, upload my photos, select my desired quantity & sizes on Tuesday, and guess wat? I received it on Thursday.



They send it via registered parcel, in other words, require some body to received it. This is to make sure it deliver to your door step!



Open up...there are my photos...




They even help me to put in album lagi...how abt that?

It's really hassle free, safe, secure, convenient!

Dun need to drive all the way to photo shop, find your bloody parking, pay ur parking, get down car, let the bloody hot sun make you sweat...

It's being done inside my house with online services provided by EoE!

EoE, two thumbs up for you...

!("v")!

Here is their website again...http://www.eoe.com.my

P/S: the 30cents/pc 4R still valid...hurry lorrrr!

No comments: