Thursday, February 26, 2009

eoe online

Nowadays, digital camera are widely use. We keep snap, snap, and snap without any concern of wasting any film. What we do with the photos we snap? We store it into PC, External HDD, burn into CD/DVD...etc. We seldom develop it into hardcopy and share among friends.

Why is this happening?

Well, personal experience told me, to develop photos digitally is expensive, couldn't get the quality prints, no time to organize photos, need to "kumpul-kumpul" alot of photos then only can send for developing as can get better discounts.

Solutions?

Go online! http://www.eoe.com.my




What service they offer?



Online photo e-printing service starting @RM0.30 per pc. No processing fee! no hidden charges! They even deliver to your door steps when your order is RM35.00 and above.

No need to travel, save time! It's just that convenient!

Besides e-printing service, this sites sell:

  1. Digital cameras
  2. Video cameras
  3. MP3/MP4
  4. Photo frames
  5. Accessories
All at reasonable price, worry no more for paying over price products!

It's CHEAP! CHEAP! CHEAP!

EoE online is a solution to you!

Hurry grab this chance!

2 comments:

Qi.Kidt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Qi.Kidt said...

WAT DA @$!^@*%@#!!!! This is cheap and convenient!!! I had my photos printed out yesterday. Cost me RM0.50 per R4 photo. Need to collect the photos myself some more. I wish I could knew this earlier.