Monday, February 23, 2009

Fruit lou-sang

Nin Cho Chat - Everybody's birthday!

So, I went nearby chinese restaurant to buy lou-sang, but failed, seldom get lou-sang here.

End up Restaurant Lee in Muzaffar Height.

The staff tell me their lou-sang is different from others, most importantly healthy and delicious.



They call it Fruit Lou-sang.




Well, I love to be adventurous abit when come to food. (provided not too gross looking la...)



So, I bought one set and bring to Pil house to celebrate this joyous day.

1! 2! 3! start to lou-sang... according to customs, we will say out loud with good things, best wishes...



I'm simple : I wish everyone I know is healthy, my family healthy, safe-safe-ty-ty la...




This is after lou-sang...look so delicious, there isn't any colouring crackers, all are fruits...so healthy, wat a good start to go in the year of OX!
Seriously, it really delicious, the salmon is a lot...worth it RM38.80!
Sapu habis this time...normally those ordinary lou-sang will not sapu habis one cos the colouring is a bit geli-fying...but not this.
Trust me...give it a try next year. I for sure will go for it again next year!
Encore!




No comments: