Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Happy Birthday to myself 2009

Today is my birthday, i got no leave, so no need to on-leave. Work as usual but dunno why, my mood is good the whole day. Customer no give me problem, everything seems ok, smooth!



Wait till ah dear after work, fetch her to PIL house and have a lil' celebration. This is bcos we have an extra cake. I bought a cake for her bday and her dad bought us another one. So, we save the one i bought for today.

FIL is away for company dinner, left Mil, Bil, ah dear and me. We tabao kebab and bring over to PIL house for dinner.



This is my bday dinner, Mix Kebab (Chicken+Lamb).



Look carefully, this is the cake i bought for her day before. Today, will become mine...




Mil smudge the name, took away... and it's officially mine! Hahaha...



I cannot rmb wat i wish liao, mebbe i pretend to wish la...




Blow off the candle, yes, as time goes by, u dun wanna wish to put all the candles... at least i am thinking such a way. 28 liao... 1 year older... =( the 30th gate is very soon, just around the corner. I just cannot believe i am so near with this number!!!




This year is special to me cos Me, ah dear and BB. Oh yeah, bcos is my bday, i decided to wear red red...hahahah...



Cutting the cake for all of us... let's attack!!!




Rum & raisins flavour is so so so delicious...
After this lil' celebration, mike phua fetch me to another round of celebration @Rally. Together with TL Yuu, Fang Yeow, Kuan, Jimmy, Jackson, KS Teu, Lennard...yes all batangssss.
It was actually not to celebration one, was initiated by Fang Yeow & Me. During fixing the date i did not notice it fall on my bday. Seriously! End up celebrate my bday pulak. Nvm la... just drink only la!

No comments: