Friday, August 28, 2009

You Cheong Hong Stalls, Selayang Jaya

This stalls has been here since we are young. During my college time, me and my frens will go every weekend. Their fried rice, lala jian is awesome! Frens was asking me for lunch when i go back KL during weekend. Ask me wat to eat... lala jian I said! So, ON we go... in the mean time can meet up with old frens. So good!



Ppl queing for tabao... we waited ~40mins... just to eat it. I am sure it's all worth it! I have been long long time din visit this stalls liao. Count count also got few years liao... Hopefully the taste still remains.

I ordered 2x fried rice for 2pax, 2x lala jian for 2pax, 2 xia jian for 2pax! We are only 4persons. I know we are still like last time, can eat alot... ah dear think am chiseen cos ordering so much. But i told her...can one...trust me!




This is fried rice...




Look closer, the rice is one biji one biji one... with prawn. The portion has been downsize, the prawn too... haih...economy no good nowadays! All downsize...




Xia jian (prawn)... yummy yummy!





Deng deng deng! The ever delicious lala jian come liao!





The lala jian goes perfectly with the fried rice... and not to forget the kampung koh chilli sauce!





This is my brother... since small small time...hahahah... we still can eat a lot... FYI, we finish the whole bottle of chilli sauce... just imagine how good is the food!


Delicious!
Here is the map...

No comments: