Tuesday, August 25, 2009

New Toy - IPODIUM & Headphone

Been searching for a good buy on my IPOD. At last, i found an IPODIUM selling cheap in Sri computer, lowyat. Selling at RM50. Dai la...been seeing those few hundreds and few thousands stuff, how can buy worrrrr.





Yay! My Ipod got accompany liao...











It also can play Sony ericsson handset, also can play PSP, nokia handset...so cool. So, now on, i can use it for party liao.





Jeng Jeng Jeng! My new headphone for IPOD. From now on, i can enjoy quality music thru my IPOD. Besides, BB oso can listen leh, just clip it over ah dear's tummy.




It's a Sonic Gear... i stand there hesitating over 2 choices, suddenly got one guy tell me, buy sonic gear, no need worry, bro... so, i believe u... and it din disappoint me!





This headphone cost me RM39.00, dai dou lan la~

No comments: