Thursday, August 27, 2009

Wat i did last sunday...23/08/09

I suppose to go bf with frens at Ulu Yam. We set 8.30 in the morning but end up insufficient ppl and late. FFK lorrr...

Instead I went out family. Sis is bringing parents to nice fish head meehoon at tmn desa, kepong. The shop is near her school.










This is my 1st time eat fish head meehoon. So, i dunno how to compare. But i feel it is nice la! And bcos of 1st time, i eat until my gum bleed. The fish head cut my gum...deng! so stupid!




Mom had dried meehoon and dad had fish head meehoon too... like father like son...hahaha




Only ah xian is following us, he had wanton mee... and too small portion for him, he went next door tabao roti canai. I gave him RM3 and he only buy one piece, then the change...of cos no come back la... i din ask, and he din give lorrrr... so cheeky little fella!




Jie had "jiang jiu" chicken mee!




I dun like rice wine food... bluek...

In the afternoon, i went to brandon house meet up with the couple. I had a mission today. Which is product shooting. I brought all my gears along.




Here's a sneak preview of my work...




Got swatch feel? Hahahha... i spend whole afternoon shooting the products. Overall, feel satisfied la. I went back melaka after dinner. Straight away edit until midnite, just to send to customer for product launching. So much better now, the end results. Feel relief...
I just need to keep improving...
This sums up my activies last Sunday, seems normal but to me, it's special! Satisfaction!

No comments: