Wednesday, March 31, 2010

BB Pram for loan @ Jusco

3 of us went shopping in new mall, we just couldn't handle the weather at home!




My darling boy...and me...



ok...Mini me and me!





Jedric and his mom.




saw something interesting?

I tell you, carrying him is like work out session... imagine you carry a 10kg rice bag and walk around. And this bag of rice will make noise, move around, cries! hehehhee...




Luckily we are in jusco, we loaned a baby pram from them. It's a free service, so good isn't it?





The boy is happy sitting inside...





We can put our shopping things onto the cart oso...one stone two birds!





Very very very cute pram they have...i love it!





When we tired, we find a place to sit, start playing with jedric in his pram. Dun need to carry him.





He is well behave when in the pram...but not for long... We return the pram b4 10pm and left jusco heading home! The boy is tired and start to be restless already.

No comments: