Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Why SONY?

When i 1st meeting with photonian gathering, other member are using C or N, no one using SONY! They used to ask me, why u buy SONY ah?

My answer:"Because it was cheapest and bestest deal i got!"

"How was that?" they asked again.

RM1930, body+twin lens 18-70mm, 70-300mm, 4GB CF card + Sony 4R photo printer +some other goodies.

Believe it! It's true! I got it in August '08 KL PC fair. I buy it "online", telephone line! I still remember my fren called me... "Jacky, now the price is rm1930, twin lens with FOC 4R photo printer, faster lorrrr, i now in PC fair, u want? faster get it lorr... very worth it one!"

I told her gimme 10min, i will call her back. After hang up, immediately i online do survey, and goto my bank to chk my balance, bring out calculator, do some indian math... it seem quite OK to buy. Lastly ask ah dear, "OK or not?" She agreed, i gave my fren a ring back to confirm the deal, online transfer the money. Then, tat's it, i bought liao! My 1st DSLR is a SONY!

This is my bits of history of my lil' SONY...

Because its cheap! tat's was my answer to them. And everyone asked me, tat's my answer. I never believe it will be nice, great camera. I never show enough faith to it.

After recently, not until i familiar with it and with some additional 50mm lens and a highest-end flash, i started to believe, with a low budget, entry level gadget, i can actually taking good pictures.

If u ask me the same question, i will tell you because it is GOOD! hear tat?! Definitely i will go for SONY for future upgrade! I would like to thank Chin San aka Aline helping/introducing me such a excellent product!

2 comments:

rachellmc said...

Yes sir, we hear you loud and clear.. the Alpha 550 it seems quite good.. upgrading to that? :)

Ruiten said...

i need HD video... too bad 550 got no HD...