Monday, August 18, 2008

Say Alpha!

Tada!



Say Alpha!




Say 200!






It's a Sony!

My new toy Sony Alpha 200 DSLR!







Bought it in KL PC fair 2008, with remote! Hahaha...which means using phone and internet to do the purchasing.

My friend is having a promotion in PC fair, she tempted me with all her free gift and discounts. I cannot tahan the temptation as i'm so greedy one...hahaha...

Look at all my free gifts... water proof bag, cap, clock, vest, photo album, notebook sleeve, printer, lens bag, umbrella, watch. All these cost me rm1930, twin lens lagi! Siul!



Yeah, umbrella & watch aren't here simply because Brandon "tax" my umbrella and my elder brother took the watch for his daugther. Well, doesn't matter, i still have a lot free gifts! hahaha...

Actually this printer is the main reason I bought the camera. Manatau, when i open and try play around with it, it does not come with cartridge... need to purchase one leh.



Anyway, I felt satisfied as the camera is good price with so many free gifts. I really hope she can get me the camera case...then i can bring my camera to everywhere i go ma...


Aline! Pls do your best to help ya! ;) I need tat bag badly...thank you!

Oh yeah! If you looking for Sony stuff, do look for her! kekekekek...

No comments: