Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My G-Shock Mudman

********************************************************************************
Happy Birthday to my love, baby, ah dear, laopo daren! Blessed birthday! Mucks...
********************************************************************************
During my secondary school time, got a g-shock watch from elder brother, he brought me from japan...fall in love with it.
And tat moment Malaysia just started to get hit...
Always wanted a great G-shock watches by myself but too expensive to buy one...the price now is ridiculous compare to secondary time...*sigh*
And had a chance now...My friend is working in Casio and he has kang-tao for discount. So I ask him gimme the webpage so tat i can choose my desired model.

I want something big, cheap and special...

I chosen... G-Shock Mudman!





Love it so much.
I owned a original and tahan lasak g-shock at last...

No comments: